Monday, March 15, 2010

{March} Madness

Pin It Blog attempt number 3,000. I promise to actually keep up with our blog this time.... life was a bit overwelming this last year.

Anyways, March, sweet March! Wes's birthday is this month, the 23rd. I have two thoughts in mind... both of which I know he wants and/or needs... but most importantly, he deserves! So... am still trying to decide which direction I will be going. He will be 25 this year, wow! Can you believe we have been together for seven flippin years! How amazing. The best part is, it gets better every year!

This will be my last week at the Pierpont... time to move on and start a new chapter, I have to be honest, I am ready for it! We are still trying to figure out what we are going to do in May when our lease is up, we love our place but there are certain things taking place right now that are going to limit our ability to stay there. I am going to put it in God's hands, I have faith that there is a path for us.

My floor test at Paul Mitchell is tonight! I am excited to be on the floor, but nervous for the test! I'm just not sure how much more memory my brain can hold haha. Tonigh will be fun, Marcia graciously volunteered 5 hours of her life to be my model, I owe her a weeks worth of iced green tea from Starbucks!

We are working on bettering our financial situation right now, that is our main goal this year. This last year was very difficult financially and unfortunatley it set us back a year or so. I know that we are being tested and that we just have to keep pushing forward, like Wes says, it's only the first quarter.

Well, that's it for now. This year is going to be a good year, it's like a diamond in the rough right now, but soon enough the layers will start being cut away and the brilliant diamond in the center will shine through. I can feel it in my bones. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment