Monday, April 26, 2010

Time {Flies}

Pin It Another week gone by and another week closer to May 15th. I feel like I blink and all of a sudden a new month appears. Can you believe April is already over?? We've been so busy, I am sure that is partly to blame. The house is in utter disarray, boxes and piles and more piles. We had a semi-successful garage sale on Saturday, we sold tons and tons and tons of unnecessary belongings.... oddly did not make that much. Thank you to Nate, Megan and Uncle Randy for the help and the hilarious dialogue.

I had a very interesting conversation with Grandma Vereb this past week and along with it came some timely epiphanies. I've always known I was something of a gypsy.... my need to collect anything that could some day be of use and that vibration I get inside of me that has caused Wes and I to move once a year for the past five years. Looking around, that side of the family is much the same. All move quite often, or at least did at one point in their lives and ALL collect, collect, collect. I think I would have gotten along fabulously in a traveling circus. The funny thing is, Wes and I recently watched the first season of The Riches and I couldn't help but think how much I was reminded of that particular side of my family (and myself). Dear Wes, he is such a strong man to put up with me and the eclectic person that I am. Somehow, he loves me...

I finished up another photo shoot earlier this week with Cory. Hopefully these will win me some mulah!! Let me know what you think! OH and if you are reading this and you haven't signed up to follow me yet this SIGN UP (said with a lovingly considerate tone, of course).



Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment