Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's {Day} & More

Pin It This week sure had us on our toes! It was one of those "go, go, go" weeks where you just don't get everything done but you never stop trying.  I think it has been two weeks since I've checked our PO BOX and I still have a prescription at CVS to pick up. In fact, I should probably get dressed and run that way haha. But I also wanted to wash my car.... and I have an appt. at noon... oh bonkers, one thing at a time.

Went to lunch with Grandma V on Friday after dropping Chloe off at her house. She (Chloe) took off under the first bed she found, but I have gotten updates that she is up and around inspecting the house. It's a slow process, but I know she is going to be well loved & taken care of.
We moved, moved, moved more this weekend. Saturday was one wild day of moving. I can't believe how much Wes and I did and how long it took us. Granted it was just the two of us and I definitely struggled holding up my end of the dresser/bed/fridge/washer/dryer haha. We had to stop over at the ranch in the morning to pick up the truck & trailer and it was such a beautiful day (hot & sunny), all we wanted to do was soak up the sun. I think that's what makes it so hard, when the weather's perfection. I was surprised to find my self in the midst of an emotional breakdown/anxiety attack by the end of the day, there is just so much change and it's probably just about that time for me.... Thanks to Wes and Nate for just knowing how to handle me in times like that. I felt like such a girl. UGH.

Sunday started off to be a beautiful Mother's Day, then got a bit windy, but that was okay. We had a wonderful Mother's Day Brunch at Hillstreet with Mom, Grandma J and the rest of the family. Nate brought Megan and we all had some good laughs and a fun breakfast spent together.

Wes and I spent the rest of Sunday cleaning the Lexington house with the help of Rick, who was just awesome!! We plugged in the Santana and opened a couple of beers and between the three of us we finished up within a couple of hours. That sure was a sigh of relief for me.

Laura was out of town this weekend on a girls trip to Sonoma, how fun! She had a blast. We got to spend the evening with her with our usual routine of watching The Amazing Race and The Apprentice. Which I must say, I am capital P - PISSED that Cindy Lauper was fired. I can't stand Holly and shame on Bret for not standing up for Cindy and letting Holly take the credit for that room! Faux Pas! Anyways, that's about the extent of my opinion in regards to reality TV. lol.

Looking forward to a new week and many possibilities. Wes has an interview this week, please pray hard for him!

With all of our love. xoxo


 Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment