Monday, July 5, 2010

Sleepy Time Tea

Pin It Well, I sure haven't posted in a while! I've been so caught up with this darn photo shoot of mine and I pretty much failed to stay aware of all other aspects of life. The good news is, the photo shoot is over. Now I have to sit with anticipation awaiting the results of my work.... ugh. As soon as I get the photo's I will post them, trust me. I am dying from anticipation.

All of last week consisted of prepping for the photo shoot, making hair pieces, dying hair extensions etc. etc. Thursday and Friday were LONG days of shooting and the infamous sitting around and waiting that takes place at all photo shoots... I had an amazing team and I am so grateful to everyone who collab'd with me. Wes was probably the most amazing, only because he was not involved in the shoot artistically, but he stayed around and did whatever we needed.... moving lights, moving reflectors, making bagels, tracking down missing supplies... etc. He was the world's best husband/assistant, as always.

Saturday I was supposed to have another photo shoot for a fashion designer down in Santa Monica, unfortunately right after I got out of the shower at 7AM I got a text that the shoot was going to have to be rescheduled.... so what did I do instead? I slept. Actually, Wes and I went and saw Twilight... which I though was a miserable failure but it at least allowed me to view the Harry Potter full length trailer on the big screen (after watching it 15 times on my computer). Afterwords, we came home and I slept the day away. I was so exhausted from the week and the long days and I guess my body just needed to sleep. I've never slept so much in my life, I'm not a natural nap taker. I've been so tired lately and nauseated... but I'm supposed to start today so I am sure my body is hard at work and just needs some rest.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July with their families! The day was super chill for me... Wes worked all day so I just tinkered around and visited family members. We definitely didn't do anything patriotic... but I did dress in red, white and blue. My patriotism isn't totally dead. I guess that's two years of limited 4th of July celebrations... I guess we'll have to plan something big for next year.

Oh, by the way.... did I mention that all of my tests came back normal??? I forget, it has been a while since I last posted. I still have to go to the Gastrologist though... but I am happy to know that my blood, hormones, urine, bacteria cultures etc. etc. are normal. Doc has me taking lots of fiber and put me on some otc meds to keep the pipes flowing consistently and that has seemed to take care of all of the other symptoms as well. I guess it was just a plumbing problem.... eeeeee. I'm sure you all wanted to know that right??

Anyways, I am reading a good book right now.... Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange.
After that, I have a whole list. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger... just to add to the list I already have which is too long to mention. At least these are currently (patiently, might I add) sitting in line on my bedside dresser.

Next weekend I have Ryan & Chrissy's wedding which I am very excited for and then the weekend after that is BEACON!!! Viva Las Vegas, the wait is almost over!!
So excited. Working on  the biz cards, resumes, portfolio etc. On top of that I have to learn this dance to Lady Gaga's Fashion video.... I have yet to inform them that I can't dance.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all living the life of your dreams... or at least taking each step in that direction. I want to send out our love to you all. Or at least, you know who you are. haha. xoxo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment