Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yay for Precious Baby Butts!

Pin It

Most of you know that I am a cloth diapering mama! I LOVE cloth diapering and honestly believe it is one of the best pre-baby decisions that I made and stuck with (we all know how pre-baby decisions often go flying out the window when that precious bundle actually arrives and we discover that precious bundles have opinions too!).

I started off with pre-folds, which I was very happy with for over three months! Unfortunately, I started to notice that they were beginning to limit Sofia's mobility and that they made it very difficult for her to sit and breathe at the same time! Sad day for sure!

I made the decision to switch to Bum Genius diapers and I am so very happy! They are great! I love how cute they are, that they wick away moisture and that they are super flexible with no bulkiness around the waist. I've been using them for a month and I highly recommend them!

Here are some of my favorite cloth diapering supplies:
  • Bum Genius 4.0 One Sized Diapers 
  • Prince Lionheart Warmies Warmer
  • Green Mountain Diapers Two-Sided Cloth Wipes
  • Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion
  • California Baby Diaper Cream
  • Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment 
  • Charlie's Soap Detergent 

Sofia loves her Bum Genius diapers and she has become even more mobile since wearing them.  I choose to purchase the snap version because I found that the hook&loop looks warn out quite fast. I plan on having more children and want these diapers to last! I made the personal decision to dry them in the dryer (despite what the directions say) and I have found that it works out just fine. The diapers come out looking fresh and new every time. Very happy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment