Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vote For Us!

Pin It
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
No doubt you've probably noticed the new additions to our little blog here. 
We are now listed on Top Mommy Blogs, a handy website that lists and ranks "mommy" blogs. 
The only thing is, we don't really show up on the list until we get ranked. 

So how do we get ranked?
Through voting of course!

So what do you need to do?
Click on the banner at the top left, or very bottom, or just click here:

Every unique click counts as a vote! 
 So get your votes in guys and gals!
I will really, really really appreciate it, I promise!
Also, if you haven't already signed up to follow this blog, but you are reading it regularly, well then help a Momma out and sign up to follow! It's over there on the left hand side!
Or if you really feel inspired to leave a comment, well, shoot, leave a comment! I would love to read them and just get a chance to meet my readers! 



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I looked so I could vote for you and after looking through countless pages, I still couldn't find you. Where can I vote at?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you have to do is click on the link and their website automatically logs a vote for me! So if you clicked the link and it brought you to their website then you also voted for me without realizing it! MISS & LOVE you!! xoxo

      Delete