Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Knox Hendrix Goodwin

Pin It
Oh goodness, I don't know where to start! 
It has been a heck of a couple of years for this little growing family! The Lord has blessed us beyond belief... first with our sweet, shining baby girl Sofia (not so much of a baby anymore) and now with a precious bouncing baby BOY! Due Christmas Day 2012.
To say we're over the moon just doesn't even cover it! 
We are 99% sure his name will be Knox Hendrix Goodwin, but there is always that 1% and of course the next 5 months, so you never know!

I just can't even explain how lucky we feel to have gotten a girl and a boy as our numbers 1 & 2. It truly feels like a blessing. 

I have been feeling really good lately, I wouldn't say my energy is back to normal, but it has definitely improved. I haven't felt sick in the least and I have been trying to stay active. 

Poor Sofia is fighting off a cold AND getting 4 molars at once, it always happens all at once doesn't it! She's a little champ, but she has definitely been a bit more difficult since she is not feeling well. She is allergic to teething tabs (yep, they are in a lactose base!) so I try to give her baby Motrin ONLY when she really needs it. I hate to give her medicine unless I feel like it is really necessary.

Wes has been working up a storm lately, only getting a chance to be home on Saturdays, so that has been very tough, but we're making it work. 

My pregnant mind is wanting to have all of our ducks in a row and figure out our living situation etc. etc., so I am constantly fighting those urges and trying to just trust in the Lord. I know He has a plan for this little family, I know he has a home in mind for us, I just can't imagine what or how it could be but I know I am not supposed to be able to, I am just supposed to trust. 

Sofia has been taking a dance class this summer called Diaper Darlings. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. They practice their music appreciation and coordination, they even get to stretch! It's hilariously adorable! I so look forward to next year when she will really be able to participate more on her own. She requires a lot of Mommy's help right now and I'll tell you, I think the class wears me out more than it wears her out. 

So we are feeling very blessed and very in limbo at the same time. Praying for a home, however the Lord provides it and praying for our future. 

Very much looking forward to what will come. 

xoxo, N.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment