Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Pin It
Oh I am in heaven!
It actually rained yesterday. Now, I am sitting in bed **relaxing** with the cool FALL breeze and the smell of fires burning somewhere in the distance. Is this really happening? I really hope this is really it and not just another "fooled ya!" followed by another oddly tropical heat wave. 
Boy, I have been ready for this for months. It is turning my entire mood around, I had no idea how much the heat was really affecting me. I've heard it a million times and it is so true, heat and pregnancy do not mix.

We made it out to the pumpkin patch and boy did we have fun. Sofia was way more fun this year (obviously at 6 months old she pretty much just sat in the wheel barrel and drooled), she was hugging the pumpkins and trying to pick them up, running around, petting the goats and just having a good ol' fashioned 18 month old pumpkin patch blast! 
Wes had so much fun picking out pumpkins. I asked him to pick out one big one and two teensy ones (for the kids) and when we got home I realized that there was one large one, one medium one and two teensy ones. He said he had to get one for me too. Haha. So there is a pumpkin family living on our front porch right now, it is pretty cute. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment