Monday, December 3, 2012

37 Weeks

Pin It
Well, I'm full term!!!
Aaaaaaaannnnnd this pregnancy just came to a screeching halt.

I am completely done being pregnant. Done. Over it. Wanting to meet our boy.

I've been having contractions the last three days, they come on in the evenings and are very noticeable but not overwhelming. I drink water, move around etc. and they continue to come. Every night I go to bed thinking.... well, if they wake me up then I will know they mean business. Every morning I wake to my 7AM alarm (Sofia), having forgotten about the contractions all together.

So they must just be Braxton Hicks. 

I have been feeling a lot of pressure and much more exhaustion (similar to that 1st trimester debilitating exhaustion). I've also been getting hot flashes a couple of times a day and my pelvis literally feels broken. I've even begun to get a burning sensation in my pelvic area, like my muscles are ripping. I'm not sleeping well and I am having to go to the bathroom constantly. This boy is starting to hurt me when he moves, I think he is finally running out of room and I think my body is finally starting to protest to his inhabitance.

I'm not doing anything to encourage labor, I want to, but I don't have the energy to. He will come when the good Lord is done with him and if he doesn't come early then we will meet him on the 18th as planned. 

Wes has been home for 2 weeks now which has been absolutely amazing and such good timing for me (since I am starting to really have a hard time doing my normal daily mom/wife things). It is also very scary because we are now going on 2 weeks without a paycheck and starting to have to use some of our savings (which is expected with this job, but also really hurts). 

I've been working more, but I won't be able to do that much longer so please pray for Wes and our finances. I know the Lord will provide for us, He always does. The unknown is always scary, but we are doing our best to stay calm and trust God in this situation. 

Two more weeks (maybe sooner.....).

xoxo
N. 

 












Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment