Friday, December 21, 2012

Dear Knox

Pin It To My Dear Sweet Boy,

Today you are going on your third day in the NICU. You will be in there until the day after Christmas when you finish your 7th day of antibiotics. We were so sad to find out we wouldn't have you home for Christmas, I struggled with the thought of having to go home while you remained a patient here at the hospital, I felt tortured that I would be leaving your side.

Through the power of prayer and with Gods grace I have come to the realization that this is the best situation for you and I know you are in good hands getting the care you need right now, but my arms still ache every second you are not in them.

You are so loved dear boy. Loved like you will only someday know when you have your own children.

I will go home tomorrow (Saturday) but I will be coming back to be with you as much as possible between Sunday and Wednesday when you get out.

You are so strong and so beautiful. It's as if you have always been a part of our family and it won't feel right until your home with us.

We love you sweet boy. You are surrounded by prayer and we are counting down the days until Wednesday the 26th.

Loving you,
Mom Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment