Sunday, December 9, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Pin It
We finally got around to taking family pictures! We usually take them in November, but everything seems to be last minute right now with this pregnancy and to be honest, it doesn't really bother me. I'm actually proud of myself that I followed through and did them (I almost didn't, justifying it by telling myself that we will probably take pictures after Knox is born, but now I am so glad and know that I would have kicked myself in the butt for not doing it). I even got around to ordering our Christmas cards... which will hopefully arrive and get sent out before I go into labor.... hopefully. 

My brother usually takes our family pictures each year, but he has been so busy with work (PTL!) that he just hasn't had the time. Fortunately for us, he is not the only one we know that is artistic with a camera. My friend Melissa was so kind to take our pictures and WOW, she really pulled it off. I am very happy with how they turned out and I know I will be so glad that we captured these last moments as a family of three.

Enjoy!



































Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment