Friday, March 22, 2013

Homemade LaraBars

Pin It
Have you ever had a LaraBar? The ones I've had have no more than five ingredients, some only have two or three. They have no preservatives. They're simple and delicious and amazing. They are also VERY expensive at about $2.50 per bar! Even buying a box at Costco is expensive. 

These are one of the few "ready to eat," wholesome foods that don't have soy or dairy in them -- meaning Sofia CAN eat them, but how can I bring myself to spend that much money? I can't. 

Fortunately, I came across this recipe over at a blog I love called 100 Day's of Whole Foods and OMG I'll never buy these again. I'm laughing all the way to the bank, I made these in 10 minutes and they were so cheap and easy. They taste exactly the same. 

Dates. Cashews. Peanut Butter. Period. 






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment