Monday, May 6, 2013

This Boy Loves Food

Pin It We started Knox on solids this week. First I started with a little infant oatmeal (which I didn't do with Sofia, but I was thinking it would be easier to digest than veggie/fruit purées). Unfortunately the oatmeal backed him up (for 4 days!) so we switched to apple purée and, well, let's just say it did its job. Four days worth to be exact. Oh I love being a Momma.

Oatmeal or apple purée, Knox loves it all. He just loves food. He is such a good eater! He gobbles his food down, barely spitting any of it out. He leans into the spoon and gets really excited when he's eating. I love it!

I have some organic carrots in the fridge, I'm excited to make some carrot purée, I'm sure he'll love it. I am even more excited for our garden, Knox is going to have plenty of homegrown organic chow this summer!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment